- FINAM Global focuses on growth capital and buy-outs and invests in technology, media and telecommunications companies worldwide.
- FINAM Global operates within FINAM Group, a leading Russian brokerage and asset management firm. FINAM Global is one of the largest investment funds in the TMT sector in Russia. FINAM has made near 30 investments since 2004, achieving IRR of over 50% and cash on cash return in excess of 3x.
- The value of the current portfolio reaches $1bl.
- FINAM Group is the largest brokerage house in Russia by trading volume (> $100bn), established in 1994. In addition to its core brokerage business, FINAM operates in Banking, Asset Management, Private Equity and Direct Investments.
- In addition, the holding has rolled out a unique project Whotrades.com, a global social network for traders offering its users extensive trading opportunities.
- FINAM is one of the few investment groups in Russia with a proven track record of Private Equity and Direct Investments in the TMT sector.
- FINAM Global operates as a business unit within the asset management arm of FINAM Group.
- FINAM Global has a portfolio of more than 20 direct investments and manages an institutional FINAM Technology Fund I.
- The chairman of FINAM Global is Victor Mikhailovich Remsha, a renowned Russian businessman and entrepreneur, who created major domestic investment holding Finam right from scratch.
© 2016 FINAM Global